- High school diploma of GED is required before being admitted.
- Pre-entry assessment test with a passing score of 80% prior to admission
- Please call 206-353-25002 to schedule time to take the exam before the class start.
- All students be able to lift at least 50 ibs.
- Students must ha a good oral and written English communication skills and work well with others.
- Students must present a Negative TB test or chest x-ray result in less than a year (you can get this after the class starts)
- Since it is two weeks process, 1st test must be completed before class started.
- Current Washington State background report. This report may be obtained by contracting Washington State Patrol at 360-705-5100 or Access the WSP website at http://www.wsp.wa.gov/index.htm
- Registration fee $50.00 nonrefundable.
Requirements for successful completion:
- No late arrival
- Good attendance, 100% class participation, successful clinical competition
- Minimum of 80% on all written and oral quizzes or tests.
- Passing score on a state competency for certification test
You can call us at 206-353-2502 or complete the fields below with your questions and submit and we will contact you as soon as possible.