First Choice CNA Program is a state approved CAN training center.
It is regulated by: the Work Force Board, the Department of Health (DOH), and the Department of Social and Health Services.
- The Work Force Board, 128 10th Avenue SW. P.O.BOX 43105 Olympia, WA 98504-3105
- Washington Department of Health, Health Systems Quality Assistance (HSQA).
Compliant Intake P.O.BOX 47857 Olympia, WA 98504-7857
- Washington State Department of Social and Health Services
Aging and Disability Services Administration –CBRA
Nursing Assistant Training Program
P.O. Box 45800 Olympia, WA 98504
Welcome to the Learning Center
At the completion of this program, successful students should be able to:
- Provide basic core under the supervision of RNS and LPNS
- Perform tasks and follow directions
- Administer medically oriented tasks as assigned
- Administer personal cares as assigned
- Fulfill requirements for those who want to be nurses in a nursing school.
Why become a Nursing Assistant?
- Job satisfaction and security, competitive wages, nursing program requirements in many technical schools, colleges and universities.
- Graduates can work in SNF, AFH, HC, AL, hospitals, retirement homes and rehabilitation centers. Most of these facilities are open 24 hours all year round and they are always in demand of CNAs and great benefits with more opportunities to work overtime.
- The privilege of taking care of one person at a time and the satisfaction in bringing positive change on people.
The reason you choose this training Center
- Very talented and experienced instructors in teaching and nursing
- Locally educated and working nurses
- Affordable tuition
- Small group of students at a time with comfortable and well-lit with natural and artificial lighting with a great view of Puget Sound water front classroom. We have great Labs and study area with high tech computers.
- We provide make-up time for excused absentees
- Providing three days for assignments to be returned
- Believe in 3rd chances of retaking on oral or written quizzes and tests
- Provide oral quizzes and tests per request
- Committed in providing unbeatable CAN training, super customer services and quality education to the students.